Eplan Pro Panel software offers a wide range of services for control rooms, manufacturing panels, control panels, and power distribution, from design to 3D installation and deployment to virtual wiring of components, to provide a flexible power distribution system.
It doesn’t matter if you have electric circuits, hydraulic circuits, devices, and connections based on the ERP system or those you provided yourself in Excel. You can use this software to create BOMs, design control rooms, make wire diagrams, process control rooms mechanically, and use automation technologies for production and product development.
Table of contents
Even cutting-edge automation techniques like robotic equipment wiring and the automatic manufacture of terminal strips are enabled. Electrical engineers who build panels and electrical control circuits and are seeking a means to optimize and lower production costs might consider using. This software was created specifically for this use.
Features of EPLAN Pro Panel Software
- Safe drafting using manufacturers’ guidelines
- Flexible layout and calculation of the most optimal wiring and cabling routes
- Automatically calculate length and minimize manual calculations
- Having a quick guide
- Compatibility and information exchange with other IT infrastructures
- Optimizing the size of the high level of design
- The ability to directly transfer information into a usable format for NC machines
- Easy wiring
- Fast operation of the software
- Building models with predefined templates
- Different placements for control cabinets
- Precise placement of between two points
- Select a reference surface to place components on
- Routing connections to each other and out-of-range
- Wiring with minimal space and connections
- Ability to define connection patterns
- Different filters in 3D design
- Ability to test execution to detect overlaps
- Ability to view the model in a rotating view
Eplan Pro Panel System Requirements:
All release information refers to the 32-bit version of the products unless stated otherwise.
- Operating the EPLAN platform requires the Microsoft.NET Framework 4.0. On the Microsoft website, you may get further details as well as the most recent version of this Microsoft component.
- Your EPLAN storage media contains the.NET Framework 4.0. Here, change to the aforementioned directory: Framework for CD-ROM Services, Version 4.0
- Double-click the file DotNetFx40_Full_x86_x64.exe to install the.NET Framework.
The 64-bit versions of the Microsoft Windows 7 and Windows 8 operating systems are supported by the EPLAN platform.
The operating system must support the installed EPLAN language.
The following operating systems have been approved for use with the EPLAN platform:
- Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 (64-bit) Professional, Enterprise, and Ultimate
- Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit) Pro, Enterprise
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit) Pro, Enterprise
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit) Terminal Server with Citrix
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 (64-bit)
- Microsoft products
- A for the generation of Microsoft Office file formats from EPLAN is an executable installation of an Office version approved by EPLAN.
- Microsoft Office 2010
- Microsoft Office 2013 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 10
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
- SQL Server
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Autodesk ® products
- AutoCAD® 2014 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- AutoCAD® 2015 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Autodesk® Productstream® Professional 2011
- Autodesk® Vault 2013
- Autodesk® Vault 2014
- PDF redlining
- Adobe Reader Version X
- Adobe Reader Version X Standard / Pro / Pro Extended
- Adobe Reader Version XI
- Adobe Reader Version XI Standard / Pro
- PLC systems (PLC & bus extension)
- ABB Automation Builder 1.1
- B&R Automation Studio 4.0
- Beckhoff TwinCAT 2.10
- Beckhoff TwinCAT 2.11
- 3S Codesys
- Mitsubishi GX Works2
- Rockwell RSLogix professional 20
- Rockwell RSLogix professional 21
- Schneider Unity Pro 7.0
- Schneider Unity Pro 8.0
- Siemens SIMATIC STEP 7 version 5.4 SP4
- Siemens SIMATIC STEP 7 version 5.5
The 64-bit version of the EPLAN Platform
- Both the Microsoft operating system and the Microsoft Office software (including Microsoft Access) must be fully installed in the 64-bit version if you want to use Access databases for parts management, project management, and dictionaries.
- If you installed the 32-bit version of Microsoft Office, you must utilize SQL Server databases for project management, parts management, and dictionary storage.
- For EPLAN PPE, a switch to SQL Server databases is not feasible. The Microsoft operating system and all Microsoft Office programs, including Microsoft Access, must consequently be fully installed in the 64-bit version in order to utilize EPLAN PPE in that version.
Pros and Cons Of EPLAN Pro Panel
- This makes it a good choice for users with no prior experience with ECAD software.
- Robust data management: has a robust data management system that allows users to easily store, organize, and retrieve data. This can help improve efficiency and productivity.
- Automated workflows: offers a number of automated workflows that can help streamline the design process. This can save time and reduce the risk of errors.
- Price is a commercial software application, so it can be expensive to purchase and maintain.
- Learning curve: There is a learning curve associated with This is because it is a complex piece of software with a lot of features.
- Not suitable for all applications is not suitable for all applications.
How To Download?
- Go to the EPLAN download area: https://www.eplan-software.com/installation-platform-2023/network-license-update-installation/installation/download-software.html.
- Enter your serial number and your customer number.
- Confirm that you have read and accepted the “General Terms and Conditions for the Delivery of Software and the Provision of Services” and click on the [Login] button.
- Click on the “Download” button for the version of EPLAN Pro Panel that you want.
- The download will start. Once the download is complete, you can install the software.
Frequently Asked Questions
EPLAN Pro Panel is a software application that helps electrical engineers design and document electrical control panels. It includes a variety of features for creating schematics, wiring diagrams, and 3D models of panels.
EPLAN Pro Panel can help electrical engineers save time and improve the accuracy of their designs. It also provides a number of features that can help improve the readability and documentation of electrical control panels.
The system requirements for EPLAN Pro Panel vary depending on the version of the software and the features that are being used. However, the minimum requirements typically include a Windows operating system, a 64-bit processor, and at least 4 GB of RAM.
The price of the EPLAN Pro Panel varies depending on the version of the software and the features that are being used. However, the starting price is typically around $2,000.
EPLAN Pro Panel is available in a variety of versions, each with different features and capabilities. The most basic version is EPLAN Pro Panel Starter, which is designed for small projects. More advanced versions include EPLAN Pro Panel Professional and EPLAN Pro Panel Premium.
EPLAN Pro Panel offers a variety of modules that can be added to the base software to extend its functionality. These modules include modules for 3D modeling, PLC programming, and project management.