Microsoft Windows 11 Version 22H2 Latest Premium Version: The latest version of the legacy Windows operating system is Windows 11. The next generation of this operating system is now being introduced and presented to the public after several months of opposite news regarding the release of a new version of Windows called Windows 10X, which was created specifically for devices with dual screens. We are a well-liked agency. It was planned that the features and, in particular, the new design of the Windows 10X operating system would be included in the major update for Windows 10 scheduled for release in the second half of 2021 (called Sun Valley), but with the announcement of the release date, it has become clear that this is not the case.
The introduction of Windows 11 was widely reported upon during Microsoft’s news conference on July 3, 1400, and from the appearance of this invitation’s graphic, where the number 11 is clearly visible. Microsoft finally made the announcement of Windows 11 on this date. released Windows 11.
Windows 11 received the biggest modifications as a result of Windows 10’s visual overhaul. The taskbar, start menu, settings app, Windows Store, Windows Explorer, and other areas have new designs that you can view in the public version of the operating system as well as at the introduction event. The start menu appears to no longer contain the live tiles feature. Another element that greatly adds to this operating system’s technology is the addition of rounded corners to the windows.
In general, Windows 11 has a completely modern look that is in line with modern fashions. Support for Android applications, a decrease in the number of Windows updates, and other non-appearance modifications are some of the most significant non-visual changes to this operating system.
Table of contents
- Features Of Microsoft Windows 11 Version 22H2
- English-language DVD volume for Windows 11 (Business Editions), Version 22H2 (Updated July 2023)
- Version 22H2 of Windows 11 (Consumer Editions), updated in July 2023. OEM Retail (x64) – DVD (English)
- English-language DVD for Windows 11 IoT Enterprise, Version 22H2.
- DVD (English) for Windows 11 IoT Enterprise, Version 22H2.
- How To Download For Microsoft Windows 11 Version 22H2
- Frequently Asked Questions
Features Of Microsoft Windows 11 Version 22H2
- Updated start menu, taskbar, and search interface
- New icons and toolbar for Windows Explorer
- Including widgets in the taskbar and showing items such as the weather and news
- Improving the Snap function and making it easier to move windows to the screen’s corners
- New Xbox apps, settings, and the App Store
- Rounding the windows’ corners
- Enhanced Windows touch functionality
- Better suited to Fluent Design
- Increasing the capabilities of virtual desktops and adding the option to pick a different background image for each one
- Assistance with Android program installation (directly or via the Amazon App Store).
- Performance improvements, such as a reduction in the number of Windows updates and an increase in browser speed
- CPU: A suitable 64-bit CPU running at 1 GHz or faster with two or more cores. On its website, Microsoft lists the supported processors.
- 4 gigabytes or more of RAM
- Storage: A hard drive or solid-state drive (SSD) with 64 GB or more capacity.
- System Firmware: Secure Boot and UEFI compatible
- Trusted Platform Module 2.0, which is typical on motherboards produced after 2016.
- Graphics card: WDDM 2.0 driver and DirectX 12 or later compatible
- Display: An HD screen with at least 720p (1280720) resolution and a diagonal size of at least 9 inches (8 bits per color channel).
English-language DVD volume for Windows 11 (Business Editions), Version 22H2 (Updated July 2023)
- File Name: enus_windows_11_business_editions_version_22h2_updated_july_2023_x64_dvd_a031f913.iso
- MD5: f0186fe743b5cc43924a1ae84c955c55
- SHA-1: 6ecc5a33b97a5a461b6df3711e68f14fe6ca33 f1
- SHA-256: 71ec544219cadc94ee428c5ad6e4597f95b852f39f5e6cff87643b5956d6292f
Version 22H2 of Windows 11 (Consumer Editions), updated in July 2023. OEM Retail (x64) – DVD (English)
- File Name: en-us_windows_11_consumer_editions_version_22h2_updated_july_2023_x64_dvd_f69501d4.iso
- MD5: c4d5ceeb95b935bafad8c1e7aa5c28fa
- SHA-1: eca6fae213e13511507963ae83498ca997f085bf
- SHA-1 256: a91f76397cdb64a484235cb2de5263fb6f201f233c2cb01beffcdcc9ec317023
English-language DVD for Windows 11 IoT Enterprise, Version 22H2.
- File Name: en-us_windows_11_iot_enterprise_version_22h2_x64_dvd_eb39bf70.iso
- MD5: 261082c6db0165ebc87973d3a71c31d4
- SHA-1: 65256682415ad4da7a2719aab17024c82dbd5968
- SHA-256: 4 ee24c002b6b8b710a44e065b44aa3990fd9816516bca4108f2e28190b7ca007
DVD (English) for Windows 11 IoT Enterprise, Version 22H2.
- File Name: en-us_windows_11_iot_enterprise_version_22h2_arm64_dvd_f09f5d29.iso
- MD5: bb3c6792e2690ff297481f3de2058c86
- SHA-1: 63d81a553bee9ece9c752e644189a56269d128c5
- SHA-256: 5 eb8135591904a30332f2edc7a4ea018059c25c87fad2dcb84bd167002ee4596
How To Download For Microsoft Windows 11 Version 22H2
- Open the Settings app.
- Click on Update & Security.
- Click on Windows Update.
- Click on the Check for updates button.
- If Windows 11 Version 22H2 is available, you will see it listed under “Optional updates”.
- Click on the Download and Install button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
Frequently Asked Questions
New Start menu folders to group apps.
New option to change the number of pins in the Start menu.
Taskbar ability to drag and drop files and apps.
New accessibility features, such as system-wide live captions and Focus sessions.
Windows 11 22H2 is expected to be released in the fall of 2023.
Yes, Windows 11 22H2 is a major update that includes new features and improvements.
You do not need to upgrade to Windows 11 22H2 if you are happy with your current version of Windows 11. However, if you want to take advantage of the new features and improvements in Windows 11 22H2, then you will need to upgrade.
You can upgrade to Windows 11 22H2 through Windows Update. To do this, go to Start > Settings > Windows Update and click on the Check for updates button. If Windows 11 22H2 is available, it will be listed under the “Optional updates” section. Click on the Download and Install button to start the upgrade process.
Yes, you can downgrade from Windows 11 22H2 to a previous version of Windows 11. However, you can only do this within 10 days of upgrading to Windows 11 22H2. After 10 days, you will not be able to downgrade.
The system requirements for Windows 11 22H2 are the same as the system requirements for Windows 11. To see if your PC meets the system requirements for Windows 11, you can use the PC Health Check app.