The Foundry MODO Latest Premium Version is the name of engineering and specialized software in the field of 3D modeling. In fact, this product can be considered as a software tool for modeling, making, and rendering 3D objects. This software also provides the possibility for users to turn their ideas into a completely realistic modeling stage by providing powerful and flexible tools. The creators of this product believe that this software provides conditions for engineers, artists, and designers to explore and develop their ideas.
The Foundry MODO software uses very powerful and advanced rendering. In the description of this product, this software is mentioned as the fastest modeling tool in the industry. The existence of various tools has brought you the possibility of fast and direct modeling, which is unique in its kind. This software is also able to meet your needs against the most complex and advanced industrial modeling. The major part of the application of this product is summarized in the industry of making computer games and VR.
Benefiting from the advanced assembly system, flexible tools, the ability to combine different operations and other things have made this software to be used by many fans. Modo software provides you with the possibility of modeling, painting, and illustrating without restrictions. Full compatibility with Python and C++ APIs, along with fully customizable UI and support for industry-standard formats such as OpenSubdiv, OpenColorIO, OpenEXR, OpenVDB, and Alembic are other features of this product.
Features and features of The Foundry MODO software
- A fast tool for advanced modeling in various industries such as game development
- The presence of various tools in the form of a section called sandbox for the convenience of users
- It provides stunningly realistic 3D simulations
- Support for OpenSubdiv, OpenColorIO, OpenEXR, OpenVDB, and Alembic
- The presence of add-ons (ADD-ONS) for further customization of your projects
Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10 (64-bit only)
Mac OS X 10.12.x and 10.13.x, 10.14.x
Linux 64-bit operating system (RHEL/CentOS 7+)
Processor: Intel processor(s), Core i3 or higher,
Storage: At least 10 GB of disk space is available for full content installation.
RAM: At least 4 GB RAM.
Display: At least 1280 x 800-pixel resolution.
Graphics Card: At least 1GB of video memory/driver support for OpenGL 3.2.
How To Download Link:
- Go to The Foundry website https://www.foundry.com/products/modo and select the appropriate version of Modo for your operating system.
- Fill in the required information and create an account if you don’t already have one.
- Once you have created an account, you will be redirected to the download page.
- Select the version you want to download, and choose either the Windows or Mac version.
- Click on the download button to start the download.